Central Ohio AFP Member Portal
Welcome to the new Central Ohio AFP Member Portal!
Access to this area is restricted to current active paid-up AFP members. Each member will be provided with a unique pre-assigned Central Ohio AFP password. (Good news... your Central Ohio credentials are NOT the same as the confusing long number you have been assigned for the AFP International website.)
Don't know your Central Ohio AFP password? Click the "Access your password" link below and your password will be emailed to you. If you are having access issues please contact us at email@example.com.
Please enter your Central Ohio AFP member portal credentials.
What you can do now...
You can access your contact information in the chapter database and change or update your record including organization affiliation, professional title, email, phone numbers and address*.
- You are able to access a Member Directory to help you network with your Central Ohio AFP colleagues.
- DIRECTORY RESTRICTIONS: One of the most appreciated aspects of AFP is the ability for members to network and share best practices. However, as there is a significant difference between networking and using our member directory to solicit and sell services. We remind you that our membership and contact list should not be used to solicit or shared with others for such purposes.
- You are able to customize your Central Ohio Chapter UserID and password.
- You have access to the member-only Audioconference Library. Audioconferences are "on-demand" audio/video programs which allow Central Ohio chapter members to experience FEE learning opportunities at your convenience - home or office. Use them for your own professional development, or listen to them with your development staff for terrific team-building educational opportunities.
* About information changes: Please note that when you update your local database, that does not update your records with AFP International. You need to access your records through the AFP Global website (AFPglobal.org) to accomplish that. Similarly, when you update your records with AFP International, they do not inform the local chapter of those changes - you need to update your record in both places.