Consultants and Resource Directory
|Accounting - Nonprofit||Audits, 990s, accounting services|
|Annual Funds||Annual fund consulting, organizing/running annual campaigns|
|Board Governance||Board training, Identify and Recruitment, Roles/Responsibilities, Ethics|
|Capital Campaigns||Campaign consulting, capital campaign related efforts|
|Catering, Food, and Beverages||Event and meeting catering, food and beverage services|
|Consulting - General||General/overall consulting services|
|Database Management||Data management, systems, data entry|
|Direct Mail||Mail Houses, Writing and Organizing Direct Mail campaigns, training|
|Donor Recognition||Donor recognition options, walls/bricks, management|
|Endowment Development||Planning for the future, Endowment consulting, Endowment services|
|Event Planning and Special Events||Event planning, management, venues/locations, professional services|
|Executive Search/Recruitment||Executive search and recruitment services, consulting|
|Feasibility Studies||Consulting, Implementing Feasibility Studies|
|Financial Advising||Nonprofits, donor needs|
|Fundraising Software/Technology||Programs, Software, Fundraising Technology services|
|Grant Writing||Grant writing, contracting, resource|
|Infrastructure||Utilities (gas, electric, etc), phone/data plans, security systems|
|Insurance||Individual/Groups (health/life, supplemental) & Liability (D&O, events, exhibits, facilities)|
|Leadership Development||Leadership training, consulting|
|Major Gifts||Major gift training and consulting|
|Marketing, Communication, Social Media||PR. Marketing and communication services, Social media training/services|
|Media, Video, Photography||Videographers, photographers, media consulting,|
|Planned Giving||Planned giving training, consulting|
|Promotions and Printing||Printers, promotional items/print, signs, displays|
|Staff and Temp Staff||Staff training and services, temp staff and other staff services, HR|
|Strategic Planning||Planning, management, training, facilitating|
|Websites||Web design, hosting, training|
|Other/Additional Services and Support||For general listing or if no other category fits|
Central Ohio AFP Consultants and Resource Directory Fact Sheet
Increase your visibility with members of AFP and other fundraising and nonprofit professionals
|Our Mission||The Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals exists to promote effective, ethical, accountable fundraising as both a recognized profession and as an essential component of philanthropy.|
|Our Market||Decision-makers in the nonprofit sector including CEOs and CFOs, fundraising professionals, civic and community leadership volunteers in the central Ohio and surrounding communities.|
|Our Website Reach||15,000+ hits per year.|
|Our Listings||The Central Ohio AFP Consultant and Resource Directory contains paid listings of consultants, businesses and organizations that provide services to the fundraising and nonprofit communities. Each Resource Directory partner can choose to be listed in up to three of the categories listed below.|
|Note||The Central Ohio AFP Consultant and Resources Directory is a paid listing of members, non-members and affiliates for their products and/or services. The Central Ohio AFP Chapter reserves the right to evaluate and determine the appropriateness of all content for inclusion in the Directory. A listing in the directory does not constitute, nor should it imply, an endorsement by AFP or the Central Ohio Chapter. The Directory and the contents thereof are proprietary products of the Central Ohio AFP Chapter.|
All ads will contain information about your organization to include title, full-color imbedded logos and graphics, address, phone, fax, web link, email link, and summary description.
Back to top
Resource Directory Chair
2200 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43210
Position Title: Resource Directory Chair
Capacity: Board member
Reports to: Treasurer
● Organizes and chairs regularlyscheduled Committee meetings.
● Recruits and enlists volunteer committee members; monitors the work of volunteers to ensure timely completion of assignments.
● With Treasurer, develops revenue goals and strategies to reach those goals.
● Processes requests from organizations that wish to post jobs and/or purchase ads in the Consultants and Resources Directory on the chapter web site.
● Coordinates processing of website postings for directory ads with Chapter Administrator.
● Manages timely communications with and Directory advertisers regarding invoices, confirmation of postings, posting deadlines, etc.
● Markets Directory opportunities through the chapter website, newsletter, at monthly meetings, and through targeted email promotions.
● Develops and submits a budget to the treasurer within designated deadlines; monitors committee income and expenditures.
● Provides timely and uptodate content to Chapter Administrator for committee web pages on chapter web site.
● Works to successfully achieve goals outlined in 20112013 Chapter Strategic Plan.
● Celebrates success; ensure that the celebration of success includes expressions of gratitude to volunteers.
● Adheres to policies and board member responsibilities adopted by the board.
● Upon leaving office, transfers all records in current condition to the successor.