This position works closely with the Senior Development Director in the identification, solicitation and development of community, local and regional fundraising sources by managing a regional portfolio of grant opportunities and maintenance of a donor stewardship plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with the Senior Development Director and other staff to identify and develop strategies around foundation funding for special projects or capital needs.
· Research, identify and qualify local and regional grant resources.
· Prepare and submit grants to coincide with funding source guidelines.
· Track grants and prepare and submit any follow up documentation and grant reports.
· Manage a grant calendar that includes current, pending and potential for new funding.
· Build relationships with foundations to better understand how we can partner for additional funding.
· Follow up on declined grants to improve future grant writing procedures.
· Assist in the development of an annual master calendar; maintain/update calendar as needed.
· Assist in prospecting and researching new donors, including individuals, foundation, and corporations. Maintain and create development reports and analysis.
· Work with appropriate staff on development fundraising events and campaigns to ensure fluidity in campaign message, donor sponsorship and donations to reach fundraising goals.
· Create and manage the donor stewardship plan. Prepare and coordinate donor acknowledgement correspondence.
· Assist with the research and preparation of donor profiles.
· Create and run reports from the donor database and provide database troubleshooting and training to staff.
· Assist with tracking development related expenses for the purposes of annual budgeting and periodic financial reports.
· Track funding from donors through company data base and work with national and regional development team members to ensure donor information accuracy.
· Provide content and proofreading support for various regional publications and communications.
· Be accountable not only for direct responsibilities outlined in this job description but also to serve fellow staff and other constituents with whom position interacts. Ensure actions and communications follow core values.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com