Website Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
Care. No matter what.
Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio is seeking a mission-minded Associates to join us as a a full-time (37.5 hours per week) Donor Engagement Officer with a salary range of $70,000 – $75,000. Must live in Ohio prior to start date.
The Donor Engagement Officer will be a key member of the Development team and highly involved in all aspects of donor engagement and stewardship for Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio. This position is responsible for leading the organization’s signature fundraising events, regional donor salons, house party strategy, and third-party fundraisers. Additionally, this position will serve as primary liaison to Community Leadership Councils in key donor regions to support their local fundraising efforts. The Engagement Officer will design, manage, and implement the donor stewardship programs at Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio. While part of the Development team, this position works closely with the Marketing and Communications team, the Advocacy team, volunteers, and other departments to coordinate and organize engagement activity.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
We protect, promote, and provide empowered health care for people throughout Ohio.
- We respect and honor all people
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment for patients and staff
- We provide health care – without judgment
- We maintain responsible business practices
- We regularly demonstrate our shared organizational workplace values and standards in order to educate and care for the communities that we serve
- Signing Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical 90% employer-paid base medical plans for single coverage
- Vision 100% employer paid
- Life Insurance 100% employer paid
- Accidental Death & Disability 100% employer paid
- Long Term/Short Term Disability 100% employer paid
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution up to 4%
- Nine (9) paid holidays per year
- Two (2) paid floating holidays per year
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the planning, organizing, and implementation of several large-scale signature fundraising events, regional donor salons, and misc. engagement and stewardship events. This includes driving the strategic vision, creating event plans, coordinating vendors, ensuring budget goals for both expenses and revenue are met, ensuring all necessary event data is entered and tracked in database in timely manner, managing event communications, and supporting host committees.
- Cultivate existing and future Community Leadership Councils to grow their fundraising efforts in key target regions.
- Lead and support all stewardship and engagement efforts of the Development Department, including quarterly Team Call Days, month of stewardship ThankView activities, and communications such as standard and personalized impact reports, family legacy books, holiday cards, the donor content for the quarterly newsletters and annual report, and more. As part of this work, Engagement Officer will work with Individual Giving Officer to develop a targeted stewardship program for donors giving monthly.
- Lead the development department’s community presence through tabling at PPGOH’s c3 and c4 events and events hosted by like-minded organizations.
- Manage and expand fundraising volunteer opportunities for PPGOH, including identifying, building, supporting, and serving as a primary liaison for PPGOH affinity groups, and work with other departments to identify, share, and enhance fundraising volunteer engagement opportunities in C3 and C4 work.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years’ experience directly leading development events, stewardship, and community engagement.
- Outstanding people skills, collaborative and productive team player.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication, organization, problem-solving, and creative-thinking skills.
- Ability to work well independently while handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in effectively managing volunteers.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and database usage (experience with the development software Raiser’s Edge is a plus).
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
PROMISE TO OUR ASSOCIATES
Planned Parenthood has served Ohioans with safe, accessible, and affordable health care for 100 years and welcomed more than 100,000 patient visits to our health centers in 2020. Every day, we fight to provide this care to everyone, no matter their income level, insurance status, zip code, color, creed, or country of origin.
As a mission-driven health care provider, Planned Parenthood is dedicated to ending health disparities and achieving health equity among all races. We work on all levels through our health centers, educational programming, and public policy to make the greatest impact on the communities we serve.
In order to become the leading organization for high quality reproductive health care, we continuously strive to create a supportive work environment that results in a positive experience for patients and associates alike. We find this support in our In This Together workplace values and service standards that bring associates together and foster an inclusive culture.
Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio (PPGOH) is an equal opportunity employer. We care for our business by ensuring that all of our decisions regarding the employment relationship, including the terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity.
As a matter of PPGOH policy we affirm that we respect and honor all people and we will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
In addition to the above commitments, PPGOH seeks to have employees that reflect the broad diversity of those that we serve and we encourage all who are ready to be In This Together to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.