Home for Families believes that families deserve and have the right to housing, economic, and educational stability.
Passionate, Inclusive, Genuine, Innovative, Adaptable
Develops and implements support materials and services for marketing, communication, fundraising, community engagement and public relations. Provides administrative support for the Advancement Team and manages special projects and event planning. This position reports to the Director of Advancement.
● Publish a variety of print and digital content with a focus on producing engaging materials, webpages and social media that are visually appealing and provide an overall rich experience for donors and visitors.
● Manage all digital postings to ensure content is on-brand and search-and social – optimized
● Produce all print and email campaigns, soliciting content from internal sources, and manage review, testing and sending
● Own and execute social media strategy across channels as the primary drivers of Home for Families messages, appeals, website traffic, and other critical platforms for building brand and issue awareness
● Update and maintain website in real time to reflect current Home for Families’ messaging
● Create and update marketing materials and documents in support of fundraising, donor stewardship and programs
● Seek regular opportunities for Board, CEO/President, Director of Advancement, Associate Director of Advancement and Community Engagement Specialist to engage with Community Impact Partners, Major Donors, Foundations, and other organizations.
● Coordinate and support Advancement Team projects, outreach and products as needed
● Provides administrative support for the Director of Advancement
● All other duties as assigned.
● Embraces the mission of Home for Families and represents the values of the Organization on a regular basis
● Exhibits strong interpersonal and writing skills
● Minimum three (3) years’ progressively responsible and successful experience working in Marketing and Communications, preferably in the nonprofit sector
● Previous experience successfully managing a marketing and communications program
● Applied knowledge working with online communications, social media and content management
● Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, SharePoint, InDesign or similar software, Adobe, and in-depth knowledge of PR/Social tools
● Proven ability to create successful relationships with donors, staff, and coworkers
● Demonstrates follow through on tasks and goals as demonstrated in previous work history
● Possesses a valid Ohio driver’s license and ability to provide proof of automobile insurance
● Successfully passes a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
● Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or approved accommodation for such on file
● Regular and predictable attendance required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org