Corporate Manager of Stewardship & Annual Giving
Website Ohio Living Foundation
Faith + Compassion + Community
You: Stewardship Strategist & Engagement Expert
You’re a creative communicator, a skilled relationship builder and focused on fundraising. You’re a remarkable writer and a professional project manager. Inspiring others to grow, give, and engage is your forte then we know that you would make an exceptional Corporate Manager of Stewardship & Annual Giving at Ohio Living.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. You won’t just be part of a team, you’ll be part of the family. We’re proud of the inclusive, caring, and team-oriented culture that is the foundation of who we are!
- Rewarding work. If you are called to serve for the greater good, you’ll find real satisfaction at Ohio Living. This is an environment where you can let your skills shine and bring value!
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500, and recognition programs.
What you’ll do
You’ll be our expert when it comes to marketing and communication materials for the Foundation. We’ll look to you to oversee and breathe life into fundraising and marketing of donor stewardship activities. You’ll also develop and implement digital fundraising and stewardship strategies. Your goal is to make plans to increase the capacity of the Ohio Living Foundation. Sound like a big job? It is, but we know you’re the perfect fit!
What it takes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Three years of related experience in project management, fundraising, communications, marketing, etc. required
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising system software required
To apply for this job please visit careers.ohioliving.org.