Website Ohio Living
Faith + Compassion + Community
The Prospect Development Coordinator manages and conducts a full range of donor and prospect research activities to maximize advancement strategies and support Ohio Living Foundation’s fundraising goals.
This position can be a remote for someone living anywhere in Ohio.
Essential Activities and Tasks
· Conduct research and screening to identify prospective major donors to add to gift officer portfolios; provide individual research upon request.
· Maintain and administer prospect research and management policies and procedures.
· Develop and maintain capacity and affinity ratings.
· Create prospect profile reports.
· Meet regularly with gift officers and support them in strategically managing current and prospective donors, updating solicitation coding, analyzing portfolios, and ensuring proper prospect movement through the donor life cycle.
· Audit meeting notes and interactions entered in Raiser’s Edge.
· Create metrics reports and dashboards to provide analytics support measuring progress toward fundraising goals.
· Assess prospect development program effectiveness and work with leadership to improve processes as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
· Three years experience performing prospect research and analysis using various sources of information combined with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of philanthropy and fundraising practices required.
· Understanding of wealth indicators and ability to translate such information into prospect ratings and gift estimates required.
· Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising system software required.
· Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ohioliving.org.