Website Ohio Living
Faith + Compassion + Community
The Campaign Manager monitors the overall strategy for Ohio Living’s Centennial Campaign, a statewide, multi-year, comprehensive initiative and ensures the timeline is maintained, the plan implemented, and adjusted as needed.
Essential Activities and Tasks
• Implements campaign fundraising initiatives with appropriate staff and volunteers.
• Supports the efforts of staff to recruit, train, and guide volunteer leaders.
• Schedules, prepares for, attends, documents, and follows up on campaign and volunteer leadership meetings.
• Plans and executes campaign events.
• Works with the Finance and Gift Administration team to ensure accurate pledge/gift record keeping and timely donor acknowledgements.
• Provides campaign reports to key staff and volunteers.
• Helps develop campaign materials and create a campaign presence throughout the company.
• Monitors the campaign budget.
• Serves as an external spokesperson for the Foundation’s mission and goals with a focus on the company’s centennial and the Centennial Campaign.
• Fosters, develops, cultivates, and maintains positive and effective relationships with company leaders, board members, volunteers, prospects, donors, residents, patients, and family members.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
• Three years experience coordinating and managing complex projects required.
• Experience in development or campaign experience strongly preferred.
• Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
Please include your cover letter and resume in the same document upload when you apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com