Website Prevent Blindness, Ohio Affiliate
Our Mission is to Prevent Blindness and Preserve Sight
Description: The Director of Development provides leadership to implement fundraising campaigns that generate revenue to support the sight saving programs of Prevent Blindness, Ohio Affiliate (PBO) including direct mail, annual fund drive, major gifts/grants and special events (five award dinners and two golf tournaments).
Qualifications: 5+ years fundraising experience, bachelor’s degree, high energy go getter eager to meet fundraising goals and share the news about PBO’s important cause.
· Raise awareness of Prevent Blindness and its leadership role as Ohio’s consumer advocate and source for education in achieving healthy sight for life.
· Provide leadership to implement fundraising campaigns that generate revenue to support the mission including direct mail, annual fund drive, major gifts/grants and special events (five award dinners and two golf tournaments).
· Maintain and enhance donor relationships with individuals, corporations, foundations, organizations.
· Manage the Philanthropy Coordinator and Communications/Special Events Coordinator positions and work in partnership with chapter directors to ensure all fundraising goals are met.
· Provide staff leadership for the volunteer statewide Marketing and Development Committee.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for statewide travel as needed. Mileage is reimbursable.
Reports to: President & CEO
Compensation and Benefits:
¨ Salary Range: $57,000, negotiable based on experience
¨ Incentive/Cash Bonus Program
¨ 403(b) defined retirement program with 140% company match on 2nd anniversary
¨ Employer-supported benefits for employee Health/Dental/Vision coverage.
¨ Liberal vacation and holidays — 3 weeks vacation, 2 personal days, 10 paid holidays.
Apply on-line here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V33SNS8 ; or send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com