Website ywca Columbus
YWCA Columbus is searching for our next Data Management Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible the primary project and process management support for Development, as well as all aspects of the Advancement database and resultant reporting.
Who we are:
YWCA Columbus is one of Columbus, Ohio’s oldest social justice organizations. Our mission, to eliminate racism and empower women and promote peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all, serves as a catalyst and advocate for change, justice and good. We fulfill our mission and promote dignity for all by addressing urgent issues of today, supporting those in need through our housing programs, igniting the community by confronting the uncomfortable truths about the things that put people on unequal footing – racism, sexism and poverty, and we are commit to the future generation through our education and leadership programming. YWCA Columbus is part of a national network of YWCA associations across the United States and one of fourteen in Ohio. In 2020, YWCA Columbus served and supported approximately 4,000 people in the Central Ohio area and we are poised to deliver a greater impact this year.
What you’ll do:
· Acts as database administrator to assure accurate reporting and records management in The Raiser’s Edge/Raiser’s Edge Next, ResearchPoint, Online Express and other data management tools. Serves as the organization’s ‘resident expert’ on these systems and all data contained therein.
· Responsible for the accurate entry all gifts and pledges; tracks and follows up on documentation of gifts; forward pledge documents to accounting for booking. Requests invoices for donors from the accounting department. Maintains financial information and reconciles monthly with Finance and Project Specialist.
· Records daily cash entries into Raiser’s Edge. Prepare acknowledgement letters for gifts within seven days. Import online express gift entry (transfer, clean up, post) and process recurring gift entries. Run hash totals weekly against accounting receipts to ensure that all cash is properly entered into Raiser’s Edge.
· Manages donor prospect lists, creates mailing lists and tracks responses in donor database. Supports YWCA Fundraiser’s in growing donor program by pulling and managing prospects lists and evaluating results from multiple avenues of fundraising. Creates routine dashboards, reports, and data analysis on donor and financial metrics. Assists Advancement Team with stewardship to current funders by compiling lists of individual and organizational donors and executes interim and final reports.
· Maintains department financial information, including gifts and pledges, event revenue, donations, sponsorships, and other donation types. Creates and provides weekly report summaries and monthly/quarterly revenue reports. Prepares all donor acknowledgement and annual statement letters in partnership with Project Specialist. Pull gift and donor data for miscellaneous reports and grant opportunities, mailings and solicitations. Assists Manager of Grants and Donor Relations with full range of activities required to prepare, submit and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
· Assists Advancement Team with fundraising activities, including preparing materials and scheduling meetings.
· Acts as staff liaison to the YWCA Endowment Board. Schedules meetings, prepares meeting materials, and takes meeting minutes in partnership with Project Specialist.
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Administration, Education, Accounting or a related field strongly preferred.
· 3-5 years database management experience, including experience in The Raiser’s Edge required
· Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks well.
· Strong experience in Excel
· Able to provide insight in prospect cultivation strategies and anticipate data needs of fundraisers
· Customer service attitude.
What we offer:
· Medical, dental, vision insurance to eligible individuals
· Potential to work remotely within the state of Ohio
· Generous time off benefits including personal time, sick time, and vacation eligibility after 90 days
· Retirement Plan and 401k for eligible employees
· 60% discount on child care for your children!
· Join a team of dedicated professionals who genuinely care about the people they serve and work to impact the lives of others each and every day!
To apply for this job please visit www.ywcacolumbus.org.