Development Director

  • Full Time
  • Anywhere

Website Delaware Speech and Hearing Center

Speech/language, occupational therapy and hearing healthcare

The Delaware Speech and Hearing Center is looking for a Development Director to join our team. The Delaware Speech and Hearing Center is a non-profit agency that provides speech/language services, hearing healthcare and occupational therapy across multiple settings in Delaware County and surrounding areas regardless of ability to pay.

The main responsibilities of this position are brand advancement, developing new and increasing sources of funding with a focus on individual and corporate giving, coordination of digital marketing strategies and social media, and publishing electronic newsletters. Approximately 70% of a typical week will focus on fundraising and outreach with the remaining 30% working in support of our external marketing vendor. The Development Director will represent the agency at wellness fairs, cross-agency committees and other community events.

Bachelor degree in nonprofit management, marketing, communications or a closely related field required. Knowledge of digital marketing required. One year of demonstrated experience in marketing and communications and one year of experience in fundraising in a non-profit agency required. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal, computer, critical thinking and problem solving skills including the ability to work independently while handling multiple priorities and details.

This is a full-time position (at least 25 hours) with a full benefit package including paid time off, 401K matching, health benefits, and bonus incentives. Working remotely three days per week will be considered after two months of employment.

To apply for this job email your details to contact@delawareshc.org