Website Ohio Living Foundation
Faith + Compassion + Community
You are a non-profit campaign pro!
Accurate, detail oriented, and organized are words that describe you perfectly. You have creativity and energy will resonate through our Centennial Campaign, a statewide, multi-year, comprehensive initiative. You have the skills to work independently, accurately, and meet deadlines. You show up every day with your can-do attitude, and your willingness to lend a hand whenever needed makes you the perfect fit for the Campaign Manager position at Ohio Living!
This opportunity can be a remote hybrid if in Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland or Toledo.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. You’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and with a team. We make sure that you’re supported and have the resources you need to be successful and comfortable here.
- Rewarding work. You’ll find real satisfaction at Ohio Living. This is an environment where you can fully use your skills to complete projects, assist and inspire.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus shift differentials, a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, and recognition programs.
What you’ll do
You’re no stranger to managing schedules, timelines and workflows for a campaign and planning and executing events. You will oversee and monitor the campaign and budget while helping develop campaign materials and initiatives. You’ll research, screen and maintain a list of prospective donors and create philanthropic profiles for prospects for leadership and major gifts. We will look to you to serve as an external spokesperson for the Foundation’s mission and goals with a focus on the company’s centennial and Centennial Campaign.
What it takes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three years experience coordinating and managing complex projects required.
- Experience in development or campaign experience strongly preferred
Please include your cover letter and resume in the same document upload when you apply!
To apply for this job please visit careers.ohioliving.org.