Website Ohio Living Foundation
Faith + Compassion + Community
The Prospect Development Coordinator manages and conducts a full range of donor and prospect research activities to maximize advancement strategies and support Ohio Living Foundation’s fundraising goals.
This position can be remote for someone living in Ohio but outside of the Central Ohio area.
Essential Activities and Tasks
· Creates a prospect development/management function for the Foundation.
· Conducts research and screening to identify prospective major donors to add to gift officer portfolios; provides individual research upon request.
· Maintains and administers prospect research and management policies and procedures.
· Develops and maintains capacity and affinity ratings.
· Creates prospect profile reports.
· Develops macro strategies (i.e. wealth screening and scoring, etc.) to determine which people in our database should be considered as prospects to place into portfolios.
· Evaluates other data sources within the company to determine if there is data that could be linked to Raisers Edge data that would allow us to identify new prospects and developing strategies for integrating that data into Raisers Edge.
· Audits meeting notes and interactions entered in Raiser’s Edge.
· Creates metrics reports and dashboards to provide analytics support measuring progress toward fundraising goals.
· Meets regularly with gift officers and support them in strategically managing current and prospective donors, updating solicitation coding, analyzing portfolios, and ensuring proper prospect movement through the donor life cycle.
· Trains the Directors of Gift Planning to evaluate current individual prospects and help them decide which prospects should be in a donor portfolio.
· Assesses prospect development program effectiveness and work with leadership to improve processes as needed.
· Leads quarterly prospect review meetings with individual gift planning directors guiding them on portfolio health.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
· Three years experience performing prospect research and analysis using various sources of information combined with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of philanthropy and fundraising practices required.
· Understanding of wealth indicators and ability to translate such information into prospect ratings and gift estimates required.
· Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising system software required.
· Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.