Website The Hodge Group
Administrative and Marketing Coordinator
The Administrative and Marketing Coordinator will provide high-level, day-to-day administrative support for The Hodge Group’s key executives while overseeing the execution of strategic marketing outreach priorities in collaboration with the core team. The position will deliver on diverse projects and coordinate a wide variety of initiatives for senior leadership. From day one, this position will be integral to the enhancement and fulfillment of our growth and our client services. This is an important role in a fast-paced, responsive, collaborative working environment which requires exceptional attention to detail and a committment to responsiveness.
The Hodge Group
Leading with our core values of Excellence in Service Delivery, Servant Leadership, and Inclusion, The Hodge Group provides philanthropic counsel to a wide variety of non-profit organizations across the nation. We lead our clients through community, endowment, and capital campaigns and also offer feasibility studies, strategic planning, project management, and advancement services. We celebrate the diversified skillsets of our team and offer these to our clients in a meaningful way that is always crafted and customized to their specific needs.
The Hodge Group has raised over $500 million over the span of 35 years, serving museums, hospitals, schools, libraries, human-service organizations, and other celebrated institutions.
We are based in Dublin, Ohio and Dayton, Ohio. We also practice regularly in Bentonville, Arkansas.
• Processes and coordinates organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
• Coordinates all aspects of SEO Calendar in collaboration with SEO Team
• Schedules, attends and records client meetings
• In collaboration with the core team, provides project management for client scopes of service
• Serves as liaison between key executives and clients regarding project updates, proposals and service delivery
• In collaboration, provides oversight to daily operations performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining files, planning and coordinating meetings, and assistance with the preparation and dissemination of communications
• Develops and maintains comprehensive and accurate proposals and reports
• Assists with scheduling executive travel for client service
• Organizes and maintains main office
• Assists with the organization and maintenance of offsite locations (remotely)
• Assists with vendor negotiation
Personal and Professional Skills and Competencies
• Time Management
• Responsiveness • Detail-Oriented
• Trust • Intuitive
• BA/BS in Business, Communications, or other relevant field; or AA/AS in Business, Communications; or other relevant experience combined with over five years of business administrative experience.
• Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• MA/MS /MBA
• Experience in Non-profit administration and/or fundraising management
• $50,000 – $60,000 Commensurate with experience
• Significant Advancement Opportunity
• Paid Holidays
• Professional Development
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com