Website United Way of Central Ohio
Department: Resource Development
Reports To: Sr. Vice President of Resource Development
FSLA Classification: Exempt (salary)
Budgeted Salary Range: $52,000 – $55,000 annually plus benefits, 37.5 hours per week
· Hybrid pilot work model (two days in office / up to three days remote)
· 15 vacation days earned annually
· 11 paid holidays annually
· One personal day annually (awarded on January 1st)
· Seven sick days earned annually (14 days earned the 2nd year)
· Flexible daily hours (available year-round)
· Summer hours (offered from Memorial Day through Labor Day)
· Tuition reimbursement (subject to availability of funds)
· Medical and dental insurance (employee pays 20% of premium)
· Vision insurance (employee pays 100% of premium)
· Short-term disability insurance (employee pays 50% of premium)
· Medical & dependent care flexible spending account
· Long term disability and term life insurance (employer pays 100% of premium)
· 401K plan with up to a 3% match and a 3% safe harbor contribution for eligible/participating employees after one year of service
· Pets allowed in the workplace (certain guidelines apply)
· Business casual dress code policy
· Reimbursement of mileage and other business-related expenses
· Free parking
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
The Resource Development Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation and completion of daily, monthly, and yearly Resource Development operations, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization and the functions of the Resource Development team. The Resource Development Project Manager will act as a thought leader to provide consistency in project and operations management and implementation while ensuring Resource Development is supported and prepared for annual corporate campaigns.
· Provide operational support and project management for departmental initiatives, including administrative campaign support, implementation and use of technology and processes for pledging tool (ePledge) and CRM.
· Initiate strategies for more effective use of existing technologies and products to streamline business and minimize inefficiencies.
· Manage CRM data processes for updating information and pulling reports. Manage ticket submissions to IT vendor (UPIC).
· Develop and manage New Business strategy for engaging small businesses, diverse businesses and start-ups.
· Manage a portfolio of small and transactional accounts, including automation processes.
· Manage ePledge Process for Corporate Relations team, updating and improving process/timelines, liaising with UPIC to ensure team’s needs are met and addressing issues throughout campaign.
· Complete ongoing process documentation and organization of departmental resources (i.e., SharePoint drive).
· Support special projects as necessary to achieve fundraising goals and support cross-functional initiatives.
· Responsible for supporting the achievement of United Way’s mission and strategy goals.
· Responsible for leading and/or contributing to the achievement of United Way’s Racial Equity Plan.
· Responsible for supporting United Way’s culture of excellence through adherence to the Culture Pillars.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to inclusively present to diverse audiences.
· Experience incorporating the perspectives of diverse communities, in the consideration of impacts and outcomes of a decision-making process.
· An understanding of institutional and structural racism and bias and their impact on underserved and underrepresented communities.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and work in partnership with diverse staff, donors, partners and vendors.
· Positive interpersonal/communications skills and ability to use sound judgment and be self-directed.
· Strong computer skills are required using Microsoft Office 365; familiar with word processing and spreadsheets.
· Strong time management and organizational abilities and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Ability to independently problem solve.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Ability to work successfully in a team environment. Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers within and across departments and functions.
· Ability to creatively troubleshoot, thrive under pressure, and accept constructive criticism.
· Demonstrates a positive can-do attitude, flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task, and switch tasks fluidly
· Ability to consistently adhere to inter-departmental, volunteer and constituent service standards.
· Demonstrated knowledge of and support for United Way Mission, Vision, Pillars, Service Standards, Confidentiality Standards, and Policies and Procedures.
· Thorough appreciation and acceptance of, and commitment to, diversity.
· Mission Focused: Start with the community in mind.
· Job Knowledge: Works to build a culture of excellence.
· Diversity and Inclusion: Walk in someone else’s shoes and have their back.
· Results Driven: Adopt a mindset of continual change and innovation.
· Relationship-Oriented: Reconcile differences to maintain harmony.
· Accountability: Holding ourselves and others accountable.
This position may be required to take on supervisory responsibilities of temporary campaign staff during the peak campaign season.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Expected Work Hours:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Flexible daily hours may be available year-round. Daily work schedule and any flextime hours must be approved by the department head.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of related project management, operations, or resource development experience.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
United Way is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Race and Equity Statement
United Way of Central Ohio is committed to building and retaining a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply.
COVID-19 vaccination is required for this role. Proof of record will be requested during the onboarding process.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities is a top priority. Due to the circumstances surrounding the pandemic, most interviews will be conducted remotely for the time being. We will provide candidates selected for interviews with all the required instructions.
United Way is piloting a hybrid approach combining in-office work and remote work for our staff (two days in office / up to three days remote/from home).
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as well as the overall health of our community and we may adjust the office opening date as needed.
· Job Posting Date: June 9, 2022
· Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Please submit your resume & cover letter no later than the application deadline to the following URL address: https://liveunitedcentralohio.org/careers/
Please Note: Applicants will receive a message after successfully completing the online application process. If a message is not received, then the application was not successfully completed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com