Job seekers, view current employment opportunities offered by local nonprofit organizations, frequently not advertised elsewhere. Employers, you can post your employment opportunity on this site.
Job Bank PostingsBack to topThe Central Ohio AFP Job Bank only accepts purchases for position postings and chapter eBlasts via our online purchase system. To purchase a listing, please read the information below and then visit us here. NOTE: The Central Ohio AFP Chapter does not endorse these positions. Positions posted on the Job Bank are provided as a service to our members and to the nonprofit community.
eBlasts to MembersBack to topWe have about 350 members in our chapter who have agreed to allow us to send them unsolicited emails. If you are interested in reaching our membership, eBlasts are available. The Chapter will forward your message to our members on your behalf, including the following disclaimer.
Disclaimer: The message is sent as a paid announcement. The email is not an endorsement, and does not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or recommendations of the Central Ohio Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
The Central Ohio chapter respects the privacy of our members and allows members to opt out of commercial mailings. When you purchase an eBlast it will be sent only for those current members who have allowed us to use their names.
We do not sell mailing labels, Excel spreadsheets or Word documents for our chapter members. If you are interested in reaching members please consider an eBlast.
Back to top
External Directories Chair
Leigh Ann Miller
Position Title: Job Bank Chair
Capacity: Board member
Reports to: Treasurer
● Organizes and chairs regularlyscheduled Committee meetings.
● Recruits and enlists volunteer committee members; monitors the work of volunteers to ensure timely completion of assignments.
● With Treasurer, develops revenue goals and strategies to reach those goals.
● Processes requests from organizations that wish to post jobs on the chapter web site.
● Processes requests from individuals/groups for blast emails.
● Coordinates processing of website postings for employment opportunities and/or directory ads with Chapter Administrator.
● Manages timely communications with Job Bank regarding invoices, confirmation of postings, posting deadlines, etc.
● Markets Job Bank opportunities through the chapter website, newsletter, at monthly meetings, and through targeted email promotions.
● Develops and submits a budget to the treasurer within designated deadlines; monitors committee income and expenditures.
● Provides timely and uptodate content to Chapter Administrator for committee web pages on chapter web site.
● Works to successfully achieve goals outlined in Chapter Strategic Plan.
● Celebrates success; ensure that the celebration of success includes expressions of gratitude to volunteers.
● Adheres to policies and board member responsibilities adopted by the board.
● Upon leaving office, transfers all records in current condition to the successor.