Website A Kid Again
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Foundation Relations is a National Office role, reporting to the Chief Development Officer. This individual is responsible for researching and writing corporate, private and government grants in support of the organization. In partnership with chapter and national staff, this individual will seek funds that align with local, regional and national priorities. The salary range is $55,000 – $85,000.
- Research, write, develop, and implement strategies to increase revenue through grant/foundation proposals to support needs organization-wide.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with leaders to develop and execute the strategy to build grantor relationships, streamline the grant process, and increase support.
- Coordinate all funding requests, meeting necessary deadlines and timelines for outcomes reporting and deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the national development team to ensure all records are properly maintained, stewardship plans are followed, and organizational priorities are achieved.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure that financial requirements for requests and outcomes reporting are accurate and managed in a way to support audit needs.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or comparable professional work experience.
- 3-5 years in the non-profit sector, with significant grant writing experience in prior roles required.
- Experience in writing private, corporate and government grants necessary.
- Must have experience in outcomes reporting and understanding financial data.
- Experience using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM preferred.
- Strong writing background
- Organized multi-tasker
- Pays close attention to detail
- Can independently manage timelines and deadlines
- Passionate about helping others
A Kid Again offers a comprehensive benefits plan.
The preceding job description has been written to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. A Kid Again, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
To apply for this job please visit www.akidagain.org.