“If we can get one child adopted into a loving family, all our work will be worth it.”
— Dave Thomas
Join us as we champion our mission to dramatically increase the number of adoptions of children waiting in North America’s foster care systems. We’ve helped find safe, permanent homes for more than 13,000 young people in foster care across the United States and Canada, but our mission is not complete. Invest your career in making a difference and join the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption team.
We offer a supportive workplace where you can make an impact. We are dedicated to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment for Foundation staff, while advocating for measurable change toward racial equity within the child welfare system.
We are looking for excellent talent to support our mission. Located in Dublin, Ohio, the senior manager, donor content marketing will develop an integrated marketing strategy to help grow and engage the Foundation’s community of supporters. The senior manager, donor content marketing will be a strong writer who develops clear and compelling content to be shared across print and digital channels. If you are motivated by our mission, thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate the ability to think creatively to drive impactful results, we encourage you to apply and learn more about the exciting opportunities awaiting you.
- Collaborate with the marketing and development teams as well as external agency partners to raise awareness and financial support for the Foundation’s mission across the United States and Canada
- Inform content for digital and print fundraising campaign materials, including direct mail (e.g., acquisitions, appeals and planned giving newsletters), paid digital fundraising ads and related organic social media posts, lead generation partnerships and web assets (e.g., lightboxes, donation pages and interstitial pages)
- Develop action-oriented reports for email campaigns (mining data from Google Analytics, Luminate and other platforms) to guide future implementation; track progress in Asana to inform internal teams and agency partners
What You Bring:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in copywriting and executing marketing and/or communications strategies
- Experience working in or with a consulting agency, fundraising and/or national nonprofit organization is preferred
- Experience developing an integrated marketing strategy, leveraging print, email, web and social media to advance an organization’s mission and goals
- Knowledge of effective strategies for digital fundraising ads, email marketing, audience segmentation, organic and paid search and lead generation
At the Foundation, our team is committed to providing unwavering dedication to change the journey for children lingering in foster care. We value each member of our team, and we are committed to taking care of you. Beyond joining our talented team and the opportunity to make a difference, we are proud to offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits program, including:
- Flexible, hybrid schedule arrangement for most positions allowing employees to choose to work from home up to two days a week
- First day of hire medical, dental and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- Employer-funded health reimbursement account (HRA). The HRA is a tax-advantaged account, funded solely by the employer to help you pay for medical expenses. Your HRA debit card may be used to pay up to $4,500 (individual coverage) or up to $9,000 (family coverage) per year.
- Employer-paid basic life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability
- Eligibility for a 403(b)-retirement match program up to 5% after the first year of employment
- Adoption-Friendly Workplace providing financial benefits and paid time off for adoptive parents
- Generous paid time off, including paid holidays, paid personal, vacation and sick days as well as parental leave, adoption leave and foster care leave
- A connected team environment that embraces a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Career advancement opportunities and continued education
- A comprehensive offering of additional voluntary benefits!
The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, religious beliefs, political affiliation, creed, HIV/AIDS status, ethnicity, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, familial status, veteran/military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest or any other category protected by applicable law. Any employee who engages in such conduct is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including discharge.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.