Executive Assistant – Client Services Coordinator
Website healthgiving Health Giving
Creating Healthy Philanthropic Results
Job Title: Executive Assistant and Client Services Coordinator
Company: Health Giving
Type: Full-time position, in-person
Salary: $35,000 – $55,000, dependent upon experience
Reports to: President & Principal Consultant
Location: At present, Health Giving operates from a flexible coworking location in Dublin, Ohio
Health Giving seeks a dynamic, hard‐working executive assistant and client services coordinator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for non-profit healthcare fundraising. We seek a team player passionate about promoting a small business—someone who communicates effectively and works well under tight, ever-changing deadlines. We are a small boutique healthcare philanthropy consulting firm in an entrepreneurial environment, and our ideal candidate will be ready and willing to jump in wherever needed.
President & Principal Consultant Support – (50% – 60%)
- Organize and prioritize to-dos and workflow for the company’s President & Principal Consultant, Bill Mountcastle.
- Monitor, prioritize, and draft President & Principal Consultant email responses.
- Arrange, schedule, and prepare President & Principal Consultant for meetings.
- Review and prepare documents for client meetings each week.
- Organize/assist in completing action items after meetings.
Client Services & Office Management (25% – 35%)
- Provide support in day‐to‐day office operations, including making phone calls, scheduling, attending, and documenting meetings, working with company vendors, and supporting financial record‐keeping.
- Help build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Maintain client database and track business development efforts.
- Support business development by proofing, editing, and producing proposals.
- Assist with preparing marketing and social media (Facebook, Twitter) advertising.
- Support the management of Health Giving website content.
- Assist in promotional event planning and logistics.
Health Giving Team Support – (15% -25%)
- Support project work, including creating and updating client/new-client reports.
- Coordinate scheduling and travel logistics for conferences, speaking events, and site visits.
- Assist with administrative tasks to support meetings, training events, and client visits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional administrative experience
- Client service mentality with the ability to foster and manage relationships.
- Organized, with attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related studies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong proofreading skills and writing experience.
- Terrific problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Some experience with social media and social marketing.
- Must juggle multiple priorities, projects, and tasks to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Adaptive to a flexible office and fast‐paced environment.
About Health Giving
We are a specialized consulting practice based in Columbus, Ohio, working to create healthy philanthropic results, provide solutions, and deliver cost-effective and innovative professional services for our clients: academic medical centers, health science colleges, health systems, community hospitals, health organizations, research institutes, hospice organizations, nursing homes, and health-related non-profits across the United States. No two days, projects, or clients will be alike. And that’s just the way we like it. We continue to grow through fresh ideas, innovative strategies, and compelling consulting work. Our focus is on delivering great value to our clients. To do so, we draw on resources at all levels of the organization, regardless of title or tenure. We look forward to adding more enthusiastic, self‐motivated, creative, and strategic members to our small but mighty team.
Want to Apply?
Please email your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to info@HEALTH-GIVING.COM