Fund Development Specialist
Website Home For Families
The Fund Development Specialist will be a leader in the Home for Families Advancement Department and work alongside the VP of Advancement to both develop and maintain a well-functioning development plan. This position will provide critical project management and customer service to raise funds and awareness. This Fund Development Specialist provides primary and essential administrative support for the Advancement Team while building collaborative relationships with donors, team members and volunteers.
· Oversee management of effective private revenue tracking systems and serve as the liaison to the Finance Department ensuring Advancement Department budgets and private funding revenue reports are accurate.
· Own, manage and grow a select portfolio of individual donors, institutional funders, and prospects
· Assist with writing, editing and reviewing donor communications to ensure they effectively communicate the Home for Families’ mission and values.
· Manage donor database, gift accounting, and gift acknowledgement
· Track Advancement metrics and prepares associated reports
· Support all events, campaigns, and engagement opportunities, as needed
· Provide excellent customer service while assisting at the front desk, as needed.
· Provide administrative support to the VP Advancement, including scheduling meetings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org