Mid-Ohio Food Collective (MOFC) is looking for an Individual Giving Manager. This position will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with new prospects, as well as strengthening relationships with existing donors to maximize philanthropic support. The focus will be on individual gifts of $10,000 to $100,000+. This position will also be responsible for managing the Individual Giving Coordinator.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward individual donors that have the capacity to make gifts of $10,000+ annually.
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 major and planned gift donors and prospects.
- Manage and support the activities of the Individual Giving Coordinator.
- Build meaningful relationships with donors through intentional engagement with MOFC leaders, board, and committee members.
- Identify donor prospects through research and qualification and create proposals for solicitation of individual donors.
- Support all MOFC fundraising efforts as needed.
- Participate in industry conferences and serve on committees to ensure representation of MOFC.
- Track activities and manage donor movement through Charity Engine (CRM system) to ensure performance metrics are being met.
- Work in collaboration with other development team members.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with MOFC team members.
Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: Five years of experience in soliciting and closing gifts with proven track record of securing individual gifts of $10,000+. Experience in effectively communicating knowledge of a complex organization including its vision, mission, goals and objectives, as well as community impact.
Skills/Competencies: High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to represent MOFC with professionalism when interacting with stakeholders. Must maintain confidentiality and demonstrate a strong commitment to upholding the standards of fundraising ethics. Expertise in constituent relationship management (CRM) software and Microsoft Office is required. Proficient at task management and oversight, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Works respectfully and effectively with others.
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of accountabilities, duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Any individual may be required to perform any other job-related activities or functions requested by his/her manager, subject to reasonable accommodation. Mid-Ohio Food Collective reserves the right to modify this job description to reflect changes in essential job duties made necessary by changing organizational needs.
Mid-Ohio Food Collective is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit midohiofoodbank.applicantpro.com.