Website Ohio Living Foundation
Faith + Compassion + Community
The Director of Corporate Giving is charged with creating a robust corporate giving program and is responsible for researching, identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporations and business capable of making major gifts in support of the Ohio Living Foundation’s fundraising goals as we enter into our comprehensive Centennial Campaign in 2022.
Essential Activities and Tasks
· Develops a portfolio of 75 prospective corporate and corporate foundation donors.
· Develops a corporate fundraising strategy to help ensure fundraising expectations are met or exceeded.
· Uses a “moves management” model to strategically cultivate relationships with prospective corporate donors in anticipation of soliciting major gifts.
· Applies best practice development techniques to match the corporate prospect’s aspirations with those of Ohio Living.
· Collaborates with Gift Planning Directors and Grants team on strategy and relationship management.
· Actively engages non-development staff in prospect identification, developing relationship management strategies, the solicitation process, and donor stewardship.
Administration and Reporting
· Works with Foundation staff to analyze the donor database and develop appropriate processes to effectively leverage data for corporate fundraising.
· Develops collateral and materials to support corporate fundraising efforts.
· Ensures compliance with Foundation’s corporate solicitation policy.
· Provides regular briefings to senior leadership on corporate gift strategies, related timelines and action plans.
· Assists in the management of current and prospective corporate donor records to ensure their accuracy and completeness for cultivation, solicitation and recognition activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, fundraising, or a related field.
· 3 years experience in corporate fund development or sales required.
· Documented track record of superior fundraising or sales results required.
· Knowledge of philanthropic fundraising methods and ethics required.
· Demonstrated ability to manage several projects and constituencies simultaneously.
· Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
· Proficiency with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising system software required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ohioliving.org.