Position Title: Consultants Directory Chair
Capacity: Board member
Reports to: Treasurer
● Organizes and chairs regularlyscheduled Committee meetings.
● Recruits and enlists volunteer committee members; monitors the work of volunteers to ensure timely completion of assignments.
● With Treasurer, develops revenue goals and strategies to reach those goals.
● Processes requests from organizations that wish to post jobs and/or purchase ads in the Consultants and Resources Directory on the chapter web site.
● Coordinates processing of website postings for directory ads with Chapter Administrator.
● Manages timely communications with and Directory advertisers regarding invoices, confirmation of postings, posting deadlines, etc.
● Markets Directory opportunities through the chapter website, newsletter, at monthly meetings, and through targeted email promotions.
● Develops and submits a budget to the treasurer within designated deadlines; monitors committee income and expenditures.
● Provides timely and uptodate content to Chapter Administrator for committee web pages on chapter web site.
● Works to successfully achieve goals outlined in 20112013 Chapter Strategic Plan.
● Celebrates success; ensure that the celebration of success includes expressions of gratitude to volunteers.
● Adheres to policies and board member responsibilities adopted by the board.
● Upon leaving office, transfers all records in current condition to the successor.